Monday, December 15, 2014




THAI SHRIMP
$14
lightly fried tossed in buffalo or thai sauce

They just do not give you enough of this!
If I were the chef, I would add a few more pieces, better yet, I'd add these to the grilled cheese below... because that's my favorite lunch combo...



LOADED GRILLED CHEESE
$12
provolone, mozzarella, Parmesan, arugula, tomato w/ fries

I could never finish the entire sandwich. However, I must say that this is a great dish to have for lunch. pretty affordable and great flavor... I love the crust that the bread has when you first bite into it... Yummy. It also holds up well if you save it for later... double yummerz!!!!




This is a nice place for eating lunch if you have the $$ to go there. I would rather say it's a better place during happy hour. I would also suggest Eating at the bar to guarantee better service. 




http://shadowboxersbar.com/main/


Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org