Tuesday, February 17, 2015


This review is based off both the food and the coupon...


The coupon was for two entree's some appetizers, and a drink. 


Here's my date's dish for an entree, Salmon teriyaki. It was tasty I guess but nothing special... I liked the sauce.

The rice that it came with.





Here's my dish... I wanted broccoli with garlic sauce, but the waitress insisted I add other veggies, which I did, but the dish wasn't good at all... barely ate it at all. 



This was an appetizer we shared... very small shrimp teriyaki... 



Their rock shrimp was disappointing, why not drench the shrimp with the sauce, why give the consumer the option... not a fan, but it was okay tasting 



House wine... what can I say... and As you can see in the picture, place was pretty empty...




Would I go here again, no... the place is basically a local restaurant for the neighborhood, if I lived in the area maybe it would be great, but I was a little disappointed that this was an option for groupon... next time I will read up on the place before I get a coupon...

www.orientalcafenewyork.com


Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org