Friday, February 13, 2015

OH how i love visiting friends in the city on my off days, And today was the best visit yet. Being a  Pescatarian has it's down sides when it comes to eating out but when you find new items on the menu, you remember what it means to be a foodie!!1


They added Fish Tacos on the menu and boy oh boy were these bad boys good!!!!!. At $14 these bad boys packed a whopping flavor punch all in my taste buds! The tangy sauce, the great spice on the actual fish right down to the mango salsa on top! Now this wasn't my only order... I sure did order another one to goo... Couldn't keep this great experience to myself, I had to share it with my Boo of course!!!



Their Truffle fries are to die for! I don;t ever have to ask what else I need/ want with anything I order, the Truffle fries are mandatory at all cost. They have a really good truffle oil in that kitchen, so good I went looking for it and found a decent one to make these amaze-ball fries at home my damn self!!!




WELL Well WELL I highly suggest going here, and tipping the bartenders really well You hear!!! Never disappointing when I travel here! Till then

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org