Tuesday, February 10, 2015

First off I'd like to say that this is indeed the cheapest lunch I ever had and really enjoyed it as well!!



Lunch comes with app, entree and drink who can beat that and it's all for a measly 7.99!!!

Here is there take on spring rolls and a little salad on the side! yummerzz



My thai Ice tea did not disappoint at all!

The start is the entree... I had their coconut rice with veggie panang... OMG that is was bananas I almost ordered another to go home oh man. What really intrigued me was the rice.... it was the best part yum yum yum 


This is a nice hidden gem in times square. I highly suggest going here for lunch or happy hour!

www.atninenyc.com

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org