Thursday, July 30, 2015

My Favorite Person in the World's Birthday Dinner Part 2



Below I could not recall the drinks shown, I do know that the one with the Pineapple was to die for!!!!

Can't really explain the taste, but i can only advise that I will make another appearance when I am in the area for happy hour! 




Crispy Thai Style Calamari

Scallions, Cilantro, Peanuts, Sesame Seeds, Sweet Red Chile

These Calamari's were really good, I think one of the best ones we've had in a really long time. 




Lobster Mac N Cheese 

This right here was an order to compliment our entree's. Holy cow it was rich in flavor and heavy at the same time

We could not eat the whole thing because it would kill out appetite for the entree's 




Lobster Crusted Salmon

I thought this dish was so good I was willing to give it to my  Fiance 
That is how good it was... I was not too fond of his dish and though that he deserved what I got!

The salmon was cooked to perfection, it had fingerlings on the bottom with truffle butter sauce... OMG what a MAZING

I will Def try and make this at home one day 




Sea Food Fra Diablo 

This was the Bday boy's dish which I thought was okay at best....




I would like to go here for happy hour to see what it's like!










http://www.blackandbluehuntington.com/home.aspx


Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org