Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fine dining is something that I love to do. But, my budget for this blog doesn't amount to the money I spent on this lunch. One day I might have a blog just about FINE dining in the sense of $$$$ restaurant when I make it big as a  well know Blogger, but until then, these types of excursions will be very rare and really special!




My cousin, is someone I look up to. A role model so to speak, so when she explained that she wasn't really doing anything on the day of her birthday, but two weeks after I felt like Judith to the rescue!!! Her palette has tasted nothing short of the word FINE or well renowned cuisine, so it was only fair we both had lunch at one of her favorite steak houses. 


Here we have a crab cake that is not your typical crab cake, but a crab cake like no other. The word lump does not fall shy in this dish, hopefully the picture captures the true essence and detail of this magnificent creature transformed into a dish that many has tried, and failed to master. My friends... If you have not tried a true crab cake from Del Frisco's then you have certainly done a disservice to yourself and your friends. I can not describe how mouth watering, and decadent this dish was. My mouth is watering thinking how I've passed this restaurant many a times and did not know this dish existed.... enough rambling... please do yourself a favor and your friends and GO GET THIS CRAB CAKE NOW!!!!! 


Crab Cake

Cajun Lobster Sauce



Because it was lunch time, and steak houses are well known for their big portions, we decided to share a steak and a side. Never have I ever had a lobster mac and cheese so delicious as this. The bechamel sauce was like no other. The richness of the cheese and the fresh chunks of lobster carried me to a place I did not want to leave.






We had he Rib-eye cooked medium well, the plate they put in front of us were nice and hot with parsley and butter. the waiter served us both equal portions of the steak and boy was he a GREAT waiter. The steak melted in our mouth. I mean literately it was inexpiable guys. Where do you find meat so delicious and make it so buttery. Where???

Prime Rib-eye 16 oz.


Lobster Macaroni & Cheese



My Plate is displayed below.

Prime Rib-eye 16 oz.


Lobster Macaroni & Cheese


If you guys have not tried this place yet, I don't know what your waiting for!!

Go have yourself a very good time! 


http://delfriscos.com/new-york

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org