Friday, May 25, 2012

For $54 bucks this deal was nice to share among st friends. You get two soups of the day, two entrees, a bottle of wine, two deserts of the day and two cups of coffee.  

The soup of the day was Lentil soup. It smelled really good but I passed on having any. I hate beans and I know it was good because my friend ate it all :) 


                                       

I had a Grilled Chicken Ciabattini. It was pretty good. I only ate half though because I had my eyes on dessert! 


                                         


Red wine comes in different variety. I was happy that they had some form of Shiraz, which is one of my favorite type of grapes. It gets you warm and fuzzy inside, It's a great wine for steak or something hearty. 

                                       


My friend had the Turkey sandwich. He said it was okay, he was anticipating the desert like I was!!!!!

                                       


Low and behold what I wanted all along :) the awesome crepe filled with Nutella, strawberries and bananas. It was a party in my mouth I wanted another one. No crepe has ever failed me!


                                        


Once we were done with our meal and wine we had a complimentary cup of coffee. I don't drink coffee so I asked for a sip just to see if I would like any. The sip cup was as small as you see below. But I did like it.





I hope this brought some insight into this cute place in Midtown. Any deal I can find I will surely post onto this site. Till then my friends happy eating! 


Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org