Saturday, May 26, 2012

Brunch Is always the best time of day :) 

A friend and I went to Park cafe for brunch and the food was pretty good. My friend had the item below which was called a Healthy Sloppy It was smothered in a bed of cheese and it looked pretty darn tasty. I didn't have a bite, but looking back now I wish I did :( 




I had the Mexican Omelet with avocado in it. It was pretty good, Exactly what i wanted to eat and more, I was also given a few extra slices of avocado because I didn't see or taste it in the beginning. The Home fries were pretty tasty as well. Looking back at this is making me hungry once again.   







If your in the area I suggest trying this place out. The servers are really generous and easy going. I love it when the staff aren't mean on a weekend morning :)




Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org