Thursday, July 5, 2012


I love Beer and the best thing with beer is food. I was told to try this place out. Not too far from my house I was committing a crime of not visiting this place any sooner! This place is made for the type of person that likes to kick back and relax. The ambiance is rustic and classy at the same time. Live band outside and great wait staff. 






Here we have a half of a summer ale. This place makes their own beers. It was pretty good. Nice light and very tasty. I had another beer that I forgot to take a picture of which was called Heferweisen. It had a hint of clove and was really good. It was cloudy and really smooth. 




Below we have an amazing mix of bread and buffalo chicken they call a flame cake. OMG was I Happy. The textures and flavors that the achieved in this dish was stupendously amazing. It was shared among-st 3 people and didn't last more than 5 minuets. It's bigger in person trust me . This picture is not doing any justice!!






Last we have the Potato pancake with apple sauce. It was good But I was more in love with the flame cake. I probably should have tried this before the flame cake because my taste buds want nothing but more!! 



I I highly recommend going to this place on any day..alone or with friends :) 







Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org