Saturday, August 25, 2012

I love romance and food put together. It's a marriage of harmony that fits well together. 

When ever I go out with this friend it's almost always an Italian place. The ambiance was wonderful and the waiter was excellent. Only problem was I didn't dress well for the part... 

Here we have what I ordered even though I wanted everything this was so good. It was chicken Parmesan. Al thought this picture does not justify how well prepared that slap of meat was I will assure you that my tongue was dancing !!! The fresh mozzarella cheese, the fresh bread crumbs and the harmony of the marinara sauce. OMG I needed bread or something to soak it all in. We shared a side of vegetables although I would have taken anything starchy!



He had the salmon with a white wine butter reduction and the light coming from his face said it all. I really wanted to try it but the flavors from my dish would have blocked my palate from seeking the excitement he was experiencing. The capers, I was told added a lot to the dish even though he was not fond of actually ingesting them. 



Here is a plate of the veggies we shared. Some were steamed with garlic others were baked and had an awesome crunch to it. 



I was full but he insisted I get desert so he ordered me Tres Leche. It was okay. I had it bagged up and was going to give it to my brother. It was good but I guess I was just too full from that slab of meat in the previous caption. 



I highly recommend coming here for any special occasion. The staff are wonderful The food is great and the ambiance is perfect for any mood.
http://www.absolutelymario.com/restaurant/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org