Friday, August 31, 2012


(Miami Time) Where it all began.... After a three hour flight who wouldn't want to visit the mecca of all tourist attraction in South Beach Miami. WET WILLIE'S. Home of the Call me a cab and Attitude adjustment. Below we have them both swirled into that awesome cup where you see how cold it stays!!. 



Just look at the frost on that cup golly was it good. And not to mention strong but not overwhelmingly sweet nor alcoholic. Great drink to break into the weekend. 


Along with the drink we were starving so we decided to see what this place had to offer in terms of food. Here was my friends chicken sandwich the Drunken chicken sandwich. It was good and the fries were awesome. Didn't really understand the drunken part but hey he enjoyed it. 



I had this awesome Quesadilla, it was not your average quesadilla. This one had black beans (not sure how I remembered what I had) But it was awesome and I wish I had more. 



Here was another sandwich another person had and I almost stole it from her. It was "citrusy" and flavorful and oh so yummy. It hit all the spots sour, bitter, sweet, and salty all at the same time. Even though the decorum did not fit the bill the food packed a punch!. 


I'd highly suggest a place that was recommended onto me to everyone who loves to both eat and drink for less with more. 

If your in town I demand you to visit there first or you wont enjoy the reason why your their in the first place!!!


















Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org