Friday, December 14, 2012

Lunch Coupons are always something special!

My friend got this awesome coupon that included 4 beers and two sandwiches for $33 bucks!

Here we have six point... It was pretty decent... Not really a fan of light beer lately but this one has a pass... can't really critic a free beer now can you!
 

My friend ordered the chicken sandwich...  which I had the liberty of stealing half of because it was soooo good. You could tell that everything was fresh in every bite. I'm sorry a small piece wouldn't have satisfied my pallet... just saying!

Now my sandwich I was not too pleased with... My weekly regimen consist of one seafood a week. I mis-read the description of this sandwich and was highly displeased with my order!!!  I got a smoked salmon and was anticipating a grilled salmon between two buns and some sort of aoli sauce... I ended up giving my friend the sandwich and I ate most of his.


It was a good time though no complaints. Would I come here again? Yes they had other things on the menu that looked really good. I  recommend coming here for the beers of course!!



Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org