Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I love to travel. I went to the Poconos with a few friends a while back and went to this famous place with "crack butter " I forgot the name of the place but my good ole tongue never forgets great flavor!


So my cousin told me a new place opened near her house and we should def give it a try. As soon as I walked back in I was engulfed with so many emotions. I saw the butter in the waiting area window and quickly text ed my friend and said "Huston I now have crack butter I REPEAT I now have crack butter " she knew exactly what I was talking about.


Anyway back to the blogging. They have $3 drinks all day long with $2 kickers. Super delicious! 


I wasn't too hungry but I wanted a Burger. I got this colossal amount of food and felt defeated. Great flavor but so much food. Sorry no pictures of the crack butter. Each time it hit the table each time it disappeared!!!! Maybe that's why I was full. Great Burger thought and really good seasoned fries.  


I will definitely go back and do another review!!! Until then, happy eating!!!



www.texasroadhouse.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org