Thursday, July 26, 2012



Restaurant week in Brooklyn Is a great ideal for locals who don't want to go back to the city after a long work day. But, even though this restaurant was not added to the week of pre-fixed meals it was Well worth the visit.   







I had the Salmon special and Lord Jesus it was good. I couldn't fathom what my taste buds were feeling but it was heaven. The salmon was a huge portion compared to your average restaurant portions. And it was flavorful. The creamy risotto on the bottom was flavored with a pesto that made me want to sing opera (that's how good it was) And the prices were not BAD!!!




Here we have what My cousin had to eat and boy was she happy. It was lasagna and it was prepared so neatly i didn't want to ask for a bite, but every one knows me that only last all of three seconds. Holy batman it was not your average lasagna you'd get any where else. The fresh sauce and herbs and meat made it all an experience worth going back for. 

I highly recommend going here for a date night, girls night out or even just to check out what the locals are up to. It's a cute spot to enjoy the homeyness and honest locals that just want to have a good time. 

www.giovannisbrooklyneats.com/

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org