Saturday, March 2, 2013


i can't get away from this place even if I tried. the staff is great and the food is even better! So my cousin and i decided to see what their brunch was like!

 Here we have an awesome pink sangria. OMG was it good. I tried two but I think this one was my favorite!
 

The omlete was on point. You get to choose from a list of ingredients what you want, the home fries were great and that side salad had a nice light vinaigrette to it. Great way to start any day!

My cousin had the chicken sandwich.She too was satisfied with her meal. The chicken was seasoned well, and the fries had the perfect texture to them (I kept stealing a few after I finished my plate)

As if we weren't full from the above few things, we ordered a cheese cake. It was pretty good, no complaints, I mean could you really mess up a cheese cake though? 

Here is the other sangria I was talking about. It was good, and I love red wine, but the rosay wine kind of had me speech less.You try both and decide which one you like most!

Like I've said before, this place is great! go down there if you happen to be in the area and try their awesome food!

http://www.piquantnyc.com/ 

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org