Friday, March 8, 2013


LA DI DA, this was a really nice surprise. I didn't really think much of this place until I tried it, Now I'm counting on the days until I go there again!

Here we have a Mai Tai. It had to be the best Mai Tai I've ever had, and the color, although unusual, it was unique in it's own way!
 
We started with a chicken lettuce wrap. I had no idea what to do when this plate was placed in front of me. My date showed me that you had to put the meat mix into a lettuce, wrap it and enjoy. They make sauces for you and I tried it. It was so good. Light, not too heavy, and really really good. 
  

 Here is an okay picture of the MANDARIN CHICKEN. I loved it so much that I fought for the last bite, not that my date really put up much of a fight for it.

Yuzu ginger mojito was really light, but I kind of stuck to the Mai Tai as my drink of the night. It was a bit sweet for me and I thought it was okay for those who like sweet drinks. 






 

For desert we tried the blueberry cheese cake. I liked it, and thought it was an awesome size after that meal. There was like this vanilla ice cream sauce drizzled over it, it was great!!!!
 

I might be the only person that hasn't tried this place or maybe I'm not. In any case, I def think this is a place to try!!!  


Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org