Tuesday, March 5, 2013


If you've never been to Snack dragon then you are missing out. 

I would have to say, the best taco's after a drunken night in the LES or maybe just a quick bite to eat, Snack dragon packs a whopping punch.

Below we have my first two taco's made my way.

The one on the top is a fish taco, fresh radishes, sole cilantro and an awesome blue corn tortilla.  The bottom is a quinoa cheese cilantro mix. And I must day, they were the bomb.com I'm just saying. 
You need to get your hands on these bad boys!!
 

Now of-course we know that i never stop at just two items (my stomach wouldn't allow it) So of course I ordered a Johnny boy with chicken hold the beans.  Doesn't that picture just make your mouth water uh uh uh..

But hey, You guys really don't have to believe me you can check out the awesome reviews below.... till next time my treats... happy eating!




 

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org