Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lunch alone at my favorite spot is quite relaxing. 

Before getting a glimpse of what i had for Lunch.. peep the bill first. This is a lunch to truly remember... I love 9th Ave Hells Kitchen.





In this picture, We have three things. One is the frozen margarita that was only $5 as listed on the receipt. It was so delicious, strong, and cold! A perfect drink for the summer time, and a perfect price for lunch.

Along side the drink, I have two appetizers. One is a coconut milk soup, the other is chicken and shrimp dumplings. I could have chosen two other things with my lunch special, but these were my favorite ones. I really love the soup... any time of year, it just taste really good.. the dumplings were eh okay I guess....




My main dish was the Chicken Panang Curry. This was heavenly with brown rice. Not too spicy, as I love when it is.... and just the right amount of chicken and veggies to go along with it. 



This has to be my most favorite lunch ever!!! I highly recommend going here!


www.yumyumbangkok.com

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org