Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cooking Healthy dinner is the best thing in the world.



Instead of going out to PF Changs or some sort of Asian restaurant, I decided to make the dish I was craving 

Here is a head of lettuce... doesn't get any simpler than that....


Here is the star of the dish.. Although This should be more of a recipe post, I forgot how much of what I put into this dish... But it was F'ing amazing... here's what I remembered:
Chicken Breast
Apple cider Vingegar
Lime Juice
Red Bell Pepper
Green Bell Pepper
Onion
Garlic
Soy Sauce
Scallion Oil
Siracha
Pink salt
black pepper
Adobe
Pimento Pepper






I loved this dish... And there was more where this came from... Until next time!!

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org