Saturday, August 2, 2014

A perfect day came to a perfect night. After the Garrison cafe, I didn't know if we'd find another great spot and I was wrong!

Here we have the toasted bread with the house made oil concoction. The concoction was delicious. It had nothing but spicy herbs and vegetables, I wanted a bottle of that stuff. Luckily they kept bringing more delicious bread so I was good! 


The special appetizer for the night was a seared scallop with bok choy and garlic. It was out of this world. This is a picture of half of the Portion served. It's not enough for an appetizer to share, but we will be back for that!! The bok choy was seasoned really well and the scallops were cooked to perfection... Why tease us with such a small portion!!! Next time we know to order two of those!


Here's a salad that comes with the main entree's. It had blue cheese (not a fan) and a balsamic vinaigrette drizzled on it. I could have done without the salad. BF loved it.... 
to each is own I say



Red wine.. no I don't recall the name or the type... but it was a perfect glass to end a perfect day upstate New York. I can't wait to go back up there!!






Lobster Ravioli with Chardonnay wine sun-dried tomato cream…22.95 This was a really well executed lobster ravioli. Most places you can kind of taste if it was home made or not, and this place knocked it right out of the park for me. What I also liked was the chunks of lobster, they didn't shred it too much and add any fillers... Well worth a try I kid you not!!



This was a seafood pasta made on the fly... BF couldn't decide what he wanted, so the waiter suggested the chef make this. It was made really well... a little heavy on the garlic but still a really good fresh seafood dish. Couldn't ask for more.



We should have ended with desert but we were too full and had to head back to the city. All in All this was a great place to stumble upon. Great waiter, amazing food, and good prices. 

Go check them out if your in the area!!!



http://www.andiamorestaurant.net/

Tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org