Saturday, July 14, 2012

It's always awesome to be around people you love and enjoying a great meal as well. We all decided to give Olive Garden a try on it's interesting deal


It's always awesome to be around people you love and enjoying a great meal as well. We all decided to give Olive Garden a try on it's interesting deal.




l


This was not part of the deal But I wanted to try it any way. It was their new Spicy Shrimp that was really good. Light batter texture and a nice sauce on top. I was delightfully impressed 





Here we have the best smoothie I've tried in a while. It was a peach smoothie and I was really impressed how not over powering the flavor was but how nice and refreshing it was. Usually smoothies make you thirsty but mt thirst was quenched! 






I had the Calamari for my appetizer, another sea critter on my mind. It was your typical calamari, not big bang effect. What shocked me was that my mom liked it. even after I told her what it was!!!



For a few extra bucks I got the Parmesan crusted chicken with cheese Ravioli. This was the highlight of my day. Not too salty.. Not overwhelmingly cheesy. Just the perfect plate of food. i would Highly suggest trying this. For all the skeptics out there on Olive Gardens food. I believe they are doing a great job!!! 



Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org