Tuesday, September 23, 2014


Yum Yum's other spot is pretty cool.


Here is the Thai Ice tea that I had. I really wanted a cocktail, but nothing was on special. That really sucked as I would have rather-ed ate at Yum Yum and had a drink there for cheap!! Oh well... this was a really good Thai Ice tea and I have no complaints about this.


For the first appetizer, I really miss coconut soup with chicken in it... so I tested the waters and asked for vegetables. It was the best suggestion I ever made!!! The veggies were fresh, and the soup was just divine... It was a bigger portion then that of it's other location.


The vegetable dumplings were really good. Nice sauce on the bottom and awesome veggies inside of it. The other appetizer options would have been great too if I ate meat... next time I'll go with a co-worker and see what they think of the food. 



The Panang here is totally different. They added a huge chunk of pumpkin in the middle of the curry. It was very very good. Something different at a sort of chain made me feel really really good. I would def have this dish again. 


The coconut shrimp was disappointing. It was just fried too long, or the oil needed to be changed. I could barely finish the dish, and yes I was hungry hence all that food. The flavor wasn't there for me either... oh well maybe next time. 


I would def come back here again and try other dishes. Till next time!!!




Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org