Tuesday, September 25, 2012


Where do I begin. Well, the pizza we have below is a lobster pizza. I was not your average lobster pizza. The sauce was more of an Alfredo sauce, and the lobster and shrimp were coked to perfection. they weren't chewy as you's expect it to be from some places. over all I wanted more
 

Here we have my favorite item at the place. Chicken rolls are easy to mess up. Some placed don't make the rolls with sauce inside. Well my friends, the sauce is so flavorful  that they give you extra to dunk this awesome creation in. This log of chicken goodness was only $5 bucks... beat that any where else.

When I'm in the neighborhood, I do not hesitate to stop by this place. You won't either if you try it! Till next time happy eating!


 

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org