Friday, July 13, 2012

I love Eating here for Brunch on Sunday's or even a regular week day. I came here for dinner with my cousin and we wanted to see what their night life was like. We had our socks knocked off!



Below was my appetizer that I thought was pretty good. I like the twist on your normal Quesadilla. The chickpea salad on the side was refreshing and fresh. You can add it into the quesadilla like I did. All in all It was good! 




My Cousin Had the Snapper with a sweet potato plantain mash, corn with a spicy kick and a mango salsa. She felt like she was at a 5 star restaurant. Her exact words were " I feel like i'm eating something so refreshing with out the guilt." The Snapper was baked not fried which made her even more happy. 



My Ropa Vieja was DELICIOUS!!!!! It was succulent and filling. I was really impressed especially when it was my first time trying it after hearing good reviews about this dish. 









Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org