Thursday, August 22, 2013


This was a chicken parm with sweet fries.. It was so much food I actually had left overs for the next day. I wasn't too crazy about it because I expected more from this place. Especially since I'm in love with their sister restaurant (Blue Lagoon). 
 

I haven't had a root beer float in years, I think this was the highlight of my night!

This was a really good milk shake. Even though I had my root beer float, I kept drinking his shake! 

Chicken caprese panini with a twist. It had grilled asparagus, grilled bell peppers and a thick layer of Swiss and provolone I believe. I was eating more of that than my dish! 


http://www.allmenus.com/ny/babylon/219270-the-olympic-diner/menu/ 

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org