Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy hour at my favorite place is always a good time!!! 

As soon as I walked in I asked for two sake bombs. Sorry for not having a picture but it was gone as fast as I ordered them. At $3 a pop of course they were gone in a blink of an eye. We had at least 4 each of them!!!

Now back to what we can visually see. I can remember the name of this drink. All I can remember was that it was delicious!!!


Tropical wings were okay. Not something I'd order again in a heart beat but it was worth a try in any case. 



Steamed vegetable dumplings are my favorite!!!  They are very delicious, so much so that I might have to get me an order after writing this post!!! 



The shrimp shumai like any other shumai are delicious. I was really happy that my guy really enjoyed this dish as well. 


The main reason why I came here besides the shots! Was the Indian pancakes. Holy cow this is criminal!!!  Roti with a side of curry to dip it in. And to garnish is some sugar and carrots. Yes we had 2 orders of this beautiful thing. Man I want some now!!!! 


To end our eating escapade, we got two rolls. One Philadelphia and the other shrimp tempura. Again another success story when it comes to having people trying new things. 


I recommend this place wholeheartedly!!  Its great for hanging out or a romantic dinner. What ever your into, you've gotta give this place a try!!!


WWW.ambergramercy.com


Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org