Friday, August 16, 2013

Lets talk about steak deals for just under $25 on a normal day... right... unheard of... So why am I super excited about this one? Well it starts of with the amazing restaurant week deals that goes on twice a year in New York. You have a bunch of these great places that offers lunch for as low at $25 for a three course meal and dinner for $38

Here we have the bread you usually get at a steak house. I was amazed by how the bread pulled apart. I immediately tried to figure out how it was made. I like the pesto like oil on the side as well!



















I never ate a salad with a fork and knife before, and thought that this was interesting. The dressing was really good, and I liked the home made feel the croutons had. 








These frites were awesome. Nice bite to them, not too salty and paired really well with the steak!!!


I love skirt steak. I also liked the sauce that accompanies the dish. What can I say, it was good. Would I pay retail value for it... no... I'm glad that restaurant week has a deal like this for the experience.  


I would recommend this place for their ambiance and presentation. I'd like to go back and try another steak...

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org