Sunday, October 13, 2013

I know you guys can tell I love to eat. So for my birthday I pretty much did a lot of that!!
I always wanted to try this place and what better timing than for my birthday!


Here we have a very sexy lyche martini. It was sting and not too sweet, just how I like it!!!

Shrimp tempura was da bomb dot com!!! The cream sauce that was drizzled over it was light yet rich in flavor!!! Omg I fell in love with it! I would definitely order this again


I always need to have my vegetable spring rolls and these were no different! Nice and fresh!


My bf got the mango mojito, and wasn't too happy with it :( . First sweet drink he thought was too much for him. I liked it though! 


Most bento boxes come with only one meat. Here you get the option to get an extra meat (regular portion) for an extra $2-3. It was a lot of food. Surprising it was really good as well. No flavor lost in this duo bento box supreme! A great choice if your hungry. 


Here we have my bf's dish which was the fire wok. I kind of wish I ordered this too. It had lobster, scallops, shrimp, and Calamari.  The sauce was spicy, there was asparagus in there and I was just Jones-ing for a bite of each. Not saying my dish wasn't good. Had I left my comfort zone I might of ordered this. 


I highly recommend going here. There's happy hour on the weekends and that's another blog post waiting to happen! Until next time!!! 

www.ginzali.com

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org