Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The strand bistro was amazing!!!

First off, the lunch pre fix meal is $20 bucks. You get a choice of a few appetizers, entrees, and an ice tea. 

My cousin got her usual steak frites. I tried it and died a little inside!!!  The steak was cook to the right temperature. The fries were seasoned perfectly. I was slightly jealous I didn't order this dish, but it gave me more reason to come back!! 



My entrees was the Salmon on a bed of mash potatoes and asparagus!  Holy vow was this delicious!  The salmon was super delicate and flavorful. The mash with the sauce and the asparagus left me wanting more. I found a new guilty pleasure lunch spot!! 


Now the reason I left the appetizer for last was because of the sinful decadence it left you with. Panko crusted mac and cheese. The cheese sauce was out of this world! I kid you not it was like no other mac and cheese dish I ever had! The portion was more than enough for an appetizer! I remember leaving strands and wanting more of the mac and cheese than any thing else!!!  I need this recipe! 





All in all this place rocks! I would highly recommend this place. 



www.thestrandbistro.com

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org