Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Trying new lunch items for me could either be a treat or a disaster.  I thought this place was good.....not great.


I was really hungry and stressed out at work and was really happy my cousin asked to go out to lunch with me. I kind of ate with my eyes instead of my stomach though.

Ordered the wings and they were good.... but I thought I'd be sharing this truck load of wings instead of overindulging myself. I wish the wings were fried a little longer then drenched into the hot sauce. Oh well...

My fish and chips were pretty good. Nice big piece of cod in a nice flaky batter. The fries were seasoned well. Nothing to cry home to mama about! 


This dish made me jealous!!!!  It was the special for the day. Lobster sandwich with fries. Why did I pass on this!!! Why please tell me!!!  It had avocados, tomatoes, chunky pieces of lobster and a sauce to marry the flavors together. The small sample I got was a tease. Not cool!!! 



I'd like to try this place again and see what it has to offer. Till then........well see!!!


http://www.thelongroomnyc.com

Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org