Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lunch with an old friend doesn't get any better than this!! 

Zin Burger is a new burger place that hit Long island. Never heard of it till I saw someone check into it on Four Square. So I had to try it

Here the waitress insisted that we try the truffle fries. We weren't sure if that was too much food or not with the other things we ordered. We ordered it any way and it was pretty food. I really liked the truffle aioli that accompanied the tries. I was in heaven!

Double Truffle Fries – $6 
Truffle Aioli, Parmesan Cheese & Truffle Oil


What I really liked about this place was that they can do half burger/ salad if both parties at the table want to share their meal. Below we have half of a Kobe beef burger with out mushrooms, and a salad with chicken. Below is exactly what we had. 

The Napa – $6/$9 
Organic Greens, Dried Fruit, Marcona Almonds, 
Goat Cheese & Goat Cheese Vinaigrette

 Kobe Burger* – $15 
American Style Kobe Beef, Cheddar Cheese, 
Wild Mushrooms & Mayo

I inhaled my plate faster than my friend could. I was a bit hungry still but gluttony at a burger place is not flattering at all. 


I took a picture of this just to remind me that  need to go here on a Wednesday. 

We also had wine,  the d’Arenberg “Stump Jump” – G.S.M. Blend - which was extremely nice and smooth. I would definitely get a bottle of that on a Wednesday!!!




I really enjoyed my experience here, I would totally recommend this place to a burger, beer, wine, salad lover of all kind. This is a cool chill place to go after shopping, or just because!!

I hope you find one near you or make the trip out here for a good ole burger! Till next time!!


http://www.zinburgereast.com/


Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org