Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A not so happy happy hour here at Silvias.... let's cut to the chase in simple yet detailed descriptions of each ordered dish.

The best thing that hit the table besides the wine was the corn bread. What can I say.... Can you really mess up cornbread????
(Don't answer that)

The Salmon cakes.... Well these left little to the imagination of how good they would taste. I expected so much more from this place. The cakes were dry, flavorless... if i wasn't hungry I'd walk right out for this dish here alone.....



Here's a picture of all the sides:

The Rice: White rice very bland and lacked luster
The MAC AND CHEESE:
I thought the Salmon cakes were bad... I HAD TO ADD SALT to the mac and cheese, and the cheese was barely melted on the dish... coagulated cheese is a HUGE No No in my book of mac
And the collard Greens
This I did not try because I was already mad at the first few things...




The cat Fish was actually okay but still needed some type of life to them. I added pepper and salt. 


Now the lack there of in regards to the happy hour was the biggest turn off. The waiter had no idea what was on special and then came back and said that only the resling was on special. All other drinks were pretty high in price. So we settle for them and they were pretty okay. 


I would not be going back to this place. Well maybe in a year or so... I was really disappointed at this place because I thought they had some type of potential... Oh well Till next time



sylviasrestaurant.com




Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org