Saturday, January 24, 2015


Out in the Berkshires, 

There Special Spicy Margarita Was the bomb.com

I don't recall the actual name, but I do remember it having bits of jalapenos and orange juice in it. A great first start to the dinner out in the Berkshires. 



Caipirinha 

This was my boo's drink... I thought it was a bit weak but he liked it. Nice and sweet and refreshing... makes you wish it were warmer outside and had time to sun gaze. 


Made to order and served in a stone molcajete. Includes tomato, onion, jalapeño, garlic, cilantro, lime, and salt. 
Quesadilla Vegetables 10
This Veggie Quesadilla was the bomb.com... I mean I can't remember the last time I went to an establishment and they made their own wraps and it tasting so good like this... I honestly wanted to skip my entree and get another order of this. 

You can't go wrong with well seasoned veggies and cheese to marry the ingredients all together. It's a match made in heaven. 



This was my second drink. I was the waiters choice and promised that I would like it.... he was wrong but I drank it anyway adding the jalapenos from the last drink to it and it knocked my socks off. I gave the suggestion to the bartender...and I guess they will ad it to the menu!



Ceviche Tropical $ 11.
Our fresh selection of fish and shrimp in lime and light red salsa

First time really having ceviche and I tell you this much, I am a firm believer of this stuff. It was so good I mean it felt like we were at sea and a little lime and avocado made the dish sing. Oh how I could go for some more now as I write this! 



Wild Salmon a la Veracruzana 25.
Sautéed with tomato, onions, garlic and jalapeño, served with field greens and rice

There were two salmon dishes... very misleading if I must say... One was wild.. which is my dish and the other al fuego....

I can tell you that the salmon was not wild...but it was delicious nonetheless and no complain except for the false notion of it being wild...  I loved the rice, and the tomatoes and the salad on top... I felt like I was at home with this plate of food. The chef knows what he is doing :) 





Salmon al Fuego $ 20.
Broiled marinated salmon on a bed of sautéed wild mushrooms, served over organic mesclun greens

This dish, which also had rice, was really nice. I couldn't decided which one I liked the best... so we shared both plates with one another. I could have done without the mushrooms...which is why he got that order and I got mine.... A must try.


Tres leche


This was a nice way to end the entire meal. Nice and juicy cake with fresh fruit and whipped cream all around it, yummerzzz



When I am back out there I will def try some other dishes and order the two apps again hands down! 

I wish they had other tropical items on the menu... because of the location they don't get plantains, and other items.... but it''s still worth a try. Go check them out you will not be disappointed!. 







http://www.xicohmexicano.com/home/menu


Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org