Sunday, January 25, 2015



What a great way to end a weekend our in the Berkshires. 


For "brunch" I had this 

MOULES FRITES
cream, fine herbs, white wine, shallots
$13

The muscles were so delicious.  That creamy broth was out of this world. I would def recommend this if you travel out there any time soon. It came with a side of fries, but the scare amount of food on my Fiance's plate made me get some more!! 



Pommes Frites $5

ROASTED TROUT
haricots verts, olives, capers, 
cherry tomatoes, lemon
$14

I had a bite of this and thought it was a little bland... the fries helped carry more weight to the dish. If you combine all the items into one bite this is a great dish, or so I've heard... I rather eat my muscles...LOL

he wasn't too fond of it but ate it any way because we were hungry.


I would like to try this place for dinner next time I'm out there... maybe I will have another good dish, and My fiance will love his...





http://www.bistrozinc.com/



Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org