Friday, June 28, 2013

I would def come back for lunch, dinner, when I'm bored, Oh yea If you have a crossroads card even better! They take 10 Percent off your entire bill. For a table of 8 We ended up paying on $22 each with tax and tip included. And boy it was a lot of food. I love family style resturaunt. I love the concept of sharing food at the table. But when I .und out about!!! this place, I was excited. It was way better tasting than Carmines by Far!!!

Here we have the Chicken Parmesan. Oh My good Was it good. To cook it so perfectly in this size takes skill. I was Floored by the sauce to chicken to cheese ratio. We had two orders of this! A def thing to try here.

 

 Here we have the Mushroom braised Sirloin dish. Oh my god was this really food. It was a special that day. I normally don't eat a lot of beef in one day but I went back for more, and more, and more. We had one order of this and it was plenty .


A side of Spinach with Garlic never hurt no body!. I loved the toasted flavor of the garlic and the fresh not weltered taste of the spinach. They had me at Hello!!! 



This was the Friday special. Black linguini with seafood! Salmons, clams, muscles , calamari, oh the works ! we had two orders of this beauty!




 I would def come back for lunch, dinner, when I'm bored, Oh yea If you have a crossroads card even better! They take 10 Percent off your entire bill. For a table of 8 We ended up paying only $22 each with tax and tip included. And boy it was a lot of food


www.tonysnyc.com/ 

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org