Saturday, June 1, 2013

Great tasting crab cake I have ever had!!! It had real big lumps of crab, the mango chutney type combo on top was amazing, and the aoli on the bottom was phenomenal.





Salmon with herb Risotto, shaved fennel,  peppercress salad. Oh my gosh!!! This is why I love food. Yes i did salmon twice on this trip but who cares.. I ordered it at a steakhouse because it's not always about the darn steak. I am super happy that I did. Now of course I had a bit or two of steak from the other ladies but that's besides the point. This salmon was knock your socks off good!!!!



 I'd go here again for the crab cake in a heartbeat!



Www.Hardrockhotel.com/las-vegas-specials/venue/steakhouse/6

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org