Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy that I dropped into this place.

I pass this place everyday when I'm going home from work. One day I just said to heck with it I want some pizza! So they don't make regular slices... it's all personal pizza's and family style dishes. Okay cool. So I ordered  a regular cheese pizza just to test the waters. It was pretty awesome. Kinda wish I didn't share half of my box!


While looking at the menu, I was curious to see they had coal oven wings. Not hot wings (something that's kind of common in a pizza shop) So I asked the waitress how they were and she didn't recommend having them if I was looking for a different feel for wings. I said well okay.. I wont order them. So then she turns around and says I'll get you a free sample and you be the judge. Free sample of the coal oven chicken wings!!! Do I ever say no to free... Heck no!

So I had these wings and I actually liked them. They weren't your every day type of wing and I liked that. Sorry but I'm a foodie, and when I say foodie I like trying new things. This Is a Must Try!

I would def recommend this place. I really want to come here on a Wednesday when their happy hour is said to be amazing!!



Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org