Tuesday, June 25, 2013

This has to be my favorite go to place for happy hour. Nested in the heart 34th street you can not go wrong stumbling into here.

I'm sorry about omitting drinks in this  post, they were gone as soon as they hit the table (yeah, that kind of day)


Here we have a delicious order of wings. I must say, in my Chinese chicken wing eating experience, something about these wings are bewitched! I killed this order on my own, and usually so with a sidekick of scallion pancakes below...



These have to be the best scallion pancakes. I have made these at home, and let me tell you, they didn't even come close to how flaky and decadent these are. I've had scallion pancakes all over midtown, but non have the tenacity as this one upholds (yeah that was deep)



Now, for my guilty pleasure (fried vegetables) their vegetable spring rolls. I love these things, and no matter how full I am, I always indulge in at least one order of these bad boys. They also help with the guilt of knocking back a few cocktails... 




They have happy hour from 4-8 and their drinks (all type, not limited to well) are just $4.50. tell me a happy hour cheaper then that!!!!



Definitely stop by and enjoy!

Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org