Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Catch NYC


Great food Horrible service...

A few of my friends and family went out to celebrate a friends birthday. We were super excited to try this seafood spot.

Here we have spicy shrimp that was out of this world. We fought for the last piece. I wasn't victorious though lol.

These were the scallops that had some type of pesto on them. OMG were they good. I only had one and now I regret it. Oh well.

These lobster rolls were amazing. So fresh and decadent that we had another order at the last minuet. I
I'm salavating over this picture right now


 

Here was the lobster pasta. it was really good... so good I snuck a fork or two in before taking the picture... luckily my friends stopped me from devouring it whole!

Truffle fries!!! need I say more?



I'd go here for the food... and not for the service... other then than it's a 50/50 in my book

Go at your hearts content!


Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org