Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello peeps!!! I'm back from a well deserved vacation from Miami and I have food upon food to bring you! 


We stumbled upon Goyo South Beach  after doing the tourist thing. Shopping looking at the locals and tourist as well as eating!!


We struck Gold when we heard they made natural juices. Boy did We fall in Love. With the taste buds running wild I was only able to capture my juice while the others devoured theirs. My juice was Passion Fruit. Freshly squeezed and boy did We want seconds. Among the other drinks that didn't make the photo shoot were Pine Apple and Mango and they were all GREAT!



Just Like the Drinks the food were hard to capture with our stomachs growling. I was able to capture my dish though. It was a Peruvian dish. The sauce was an egg curry sauce and boy was it delish!!! I wanted more between the juice and the sauce dear lord!. 



Here we are before I dug in and they all started digging into their meals. It was a great experience while doing the tourist thing


Can't forget the perk that lead us to this place. Although my liver couldn't stand another drink. If  you check into Yelp you get a specialty shot. This was a creamy yet liquidy shot that had both cinnamon and some type of pepper in it. It went down smoothly that I forgot it was alcohol My liver wasn't too upset with this :)


If your in the South beach area I honestly believe you need to check this place out. there are no If, Ands, or Buts about it!



Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org