Monday, September 3, 2012

Last night out on the town. It was a pleasure spending it with great people. But of course the food was even better!!!


Here we toasted our last free shot before we dug into out appetizer. It seemed like sex on the beach was the only free shot all the restaurants were willing to give...

Here we have an excellent spinach dip "creamy spinach dip
House made tortilla chips". It did not last more than 5 seconds before we all devoured. It was not your typical spinach and artichoke dip. It was fresh and light and that salsa was excellent as well. We all fought for the last bit of dip which I rose as victorious till the real food came along!!




Here we have one of my friends dish which was the linguine with shrimp. The fresh tomatoes and the shrimp went really well with the pasta. I wanted another bite but it I left him alone unlike with the plantain soup!!


Here was a dish I debated on trying and glad I didn't. It was the "Gnocchi Verdi ai Quattro for MaGGi Spinach & ricotta dumplings with four cheese sauce & roasted Parmesan tomato" The description sounds good but my friend wasn't pleased. I didn't get a chance to try it but she quickly traded her meal for something else. She was pleased with it and I didn't get a chance to get a snap shot of it. Sad that there was a Gnocchi in the world that failed! :(




Here was a dish my last friends had which was chicken and mushroom stuffed pasta. I didn't try it but she was in club paradise after the first bite. I was fully submerged in my dish that I didn't care to have a bite. Maybe next time i'll try it. 



Here we have my dish. When I say this was the bomb I mean it!!!.It was linguine pesto. My whole entire stay in Miami has lead to this awesome meal. I was more than pleased with this dish and all dishes I tried. Nothing made more more happy the whole trip than to just eat and enjoy what Miami had to offer! I'd love to go back again soon!










Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org