Wednesday, September 5, 2012


When I say favorite I mean Favorite. I ate this dish 4 times that day!!!




Just to give you a feel for what this dish actually contains:
Rice made with fried scallions and olive oil.
The beef stew had has string beans, coyote(vegetable) carrots, onions, spinach, tomato sauce and paste, and a few more veggies I an't remember
The white sauce you see is actually white bean sauce puree
in the Bean sauce there are a few seasonings, fried scallions, and home made potato dumplings (similar to Gnocchi) 

Holy cow I am craving this again. Takes about 3 hours or so for everything to come together but it's worth the wait!!!




Tagged: , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, that looks and sounds good, next time send me a plate or volunteer your plate. lol

    ReplyDelete

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org