Sunday, September 2, 2012

Let's talk about food.
My favorite thing in the world!!! 
This place made me more than happy my entire stay of the trip. So happy that the I wanted to pack the dish i had to go home for a week!.

Below we all had the lunch special. Here my friend had the Salmon with the mash potato. Judging by the size he wasn't too pleased with the portion but the salmon was really flavorful at most. 

The STAR OF the SHOW was my Salmon Penne AL Vodka!!!!! HOLY batman I kid you not. The marriage of the two was the best thing since Bradjolina!!! The sauce was savory and a sweet after taste. There were real chunks of salmon in every bite. It it weren't for the swim suite season I would have ordered another plate. I had to fight off my friends from eating my plate!. 
On the very corner of the picture is the fries my friend ordered and he used the rest of the vodka sauce for dipping of the fries!! DELISH 

Here was a Ravioli stuffed dish. She wasn't to happy with the portion either but the bite that I had screamed flavor. Fresh tomato sauce, cheese which I believe was either cream cheese or rocotta, not really sure but it was good. Only complaint was the size and price but it was good!.

I don't really recall the exact name of the place but it was along the busy strip of South beach. When I go out there the first place i will find will be this one. With pictures in hand to relive that awesome moment once again.

Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org