Sunday, September 2, 2012

This place was a nice and cozy spot that won the coin toss against another place. And we were happy with the decision!!!


We ordered a pitcher of white Sangria. It was light and refreshing. If I didn't know any better I'd say it was more of a Fresca than a Sangria but it was good. 



Here is one of my friends dish. She said it was good. I didn't try it but she got a sauce for it that was excellent on my dish below. 

Here we have a savory yet flaky Tilapia dish. OMG I love Fish and Tilapia is up there on my top 5 Seafood items. They really put their food in this dish. The lime wasn't needed but i did use a bit on the fish. I used the sauce that my friend had and it was like fairies dancing on my taste buds. I was extremely happy. The rice had a nice savory feel to it. Of course the Maduros was banging.. I don't think I ever had bad sweet plantains but with my luck someone will prove me wrong... 



I highly suggest going here if your in Miami. The staff is wonderful. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is homey!. Enjoy!!

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org