Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pecan Pie!! 
The holy grail of deserts is right here!!!  Thank God my friend shared her desert with me!!!  I would definitely recommend this one here!! 

The appetizer platter!!!  Here are the to die for chicken fingers encrusted with corn flakes and other goodness. The fries have melted cheese, they come with bacon but I omitted them. The Calamari was super delicious without the sauce!!!  I will definitely get this whole thing for myself again!!! 




Wednesday happy hour special are always changing. Unfortunately thy make dishes that you want again and again!!! For $5 I got this homemade gnocchi with shrimp in a Cajun sauce. Omg it was good!!!  If I didn't have the appetizer sampler I would have ordered a few more!!! 



This drink right here is amazing! The hurricane is the main reason to visit Bourbon street!! At $5 a pop all day till 8 you have got to get your hands on one of these bad boys. 

I see myself frequenting this place often. But don't just take my word for it! You must go there and try it out yourself!

Happy eating!!! 



www.bourbonny.com/



Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org