Friday, July 12, 2013

Home of the famous cheap wings!

I wanted to try something new on their menu. Being that it is summer time..nothing wrong with some lobster and sweet potato fries. And look they give you two rolls full of stuff in it!!! And guess what!! it was under $15

I'd Def get this again! 


Now for the judgement on the wings. I love that they were full size wings. Not the baby just hatch chicken wings your used to with deals like this. The sauce to meat ratio was the bomb and being that I rarely dine out alone we ordered another round just for kicks.



Now this picture is both good and bad. You can see the light and darkness of my beer cocktail. You can also see my sister photo bombing my shot LOL. 

This beer cocktail was really good. I believe I had the black cherry with chocolate stout. It was amazing! so much so i savored every last bit... in the mean time I kept asking for samples of beers I never even heard of.  



I would def come back for some wings and other fun treats. I really liked the idea of a beer cocktail and being able to sample new beers!!!

Might come a few weekends for football season!


Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org