Saturday, July 27, 2013

Birthday Picnic for my Boo


I love to cook, when I get the chance I take full advantage! So the theme for the picnic was Asian with a New American twist. 


I love looking up recipes, here I made fire cracker shrimp. I made my own twist, but to get the recipe you  can check the link below. 
 

Seared Scallop salad! This had to be my favorite because everything down to the dressing was home made. Yes homemade!!

This pie was to die for, unfortunately I can't have it any more because the awesome woman that makes these moves in a week!!! I will put my orders in for a few pies.  

A bottle of Riesling and a couple fresh fruit and we have a marriage of flavors!!!!  

Recipes can be found at

http://picturetherecipe.com/index.php/recipes/spicy-firecracker-shrimp/
http://www.tasty-trials.com/2011/10/food-memories.html


I hope you guys enjoy the recipes like I did! 

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org