Monday, June 23, 2014

New Spot in Midtown!!!!


I'm usually up for a new spot in my area of work. New food gets me excited!!! 

Before going to try this place I searched high and low for the menu and listed price per dish, but they were sneaky and didn't really have anything available unless you were there. had my lunch and thought he pricing for a lot of the dishes was a bit out of this world... 


Here's an Ice tea with basil simple syrup. I really liked it. It was light and airy, what i really liked was that it was regular ice tea, and you get to choose which flavor syrup to add to your drink. Nice summer time drink for sure!!


The appetizer...

Avocado Pan Cotta

My cousin raved about this dish, so we ordered things she tried in order to see what I'd love to eat... I clearly have a different palette from hers. Although the dish was nice, I felt that the price for this was a bit over rated. yes it was light and airy, there was a layer of pan cotta, then avocado, then tomatoes. seriously... for $15 I'd like a little more salt, or pepper and something else to help balance the flavors of the three layers. 

Not something I'd run back to get....



I was craving Margarita pizza all weekend, so I saw it on the menu and said to my self... well Hey.. this is an up and coming restaurant... why not try their Pizza!!! Well guys... I was highly upset and dissatisfied by the pizza. Although it was fresh, there was nothing special about it. It too needed some sort of salt or something....



Now for the Angry Lobster Bolognese. This is the dish she raved about... Told me that it was the best she's ever had blah blah blah... I Wish I read the reviews on yelp before listening to her. I liked that the dish ad a lot of lobster. That received and A+ with me... but the rest of the dish was okay. The pasta and the sauce weren't that remember-able. Thank god we shared the plate.... 



Where this place got great reviews was in it's customer service. Hands down the best customer service I've ever had in Midtown. Where they failed was the lack of salt in some dishes.


Would i go back.. Maybe, i loved the customer service, but the list pricing for the dishes have to go down to accommodate their quality of dishes. 

If you don't believe my review to this restaurant, check out the other reviews in the links below... Till next time. 


http://www.davidburkefabrick.com/

http://www.davidburke.com/db-fabrick.php

http://www.yelp.com/biz/david-burke-fabrick-new-york

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org