Monday, June 30, 2014

I am as disappointed as disappointed can be. Why is this establishment still up is beyond me. 

I passed this place a couple times on my way to and from restaurant on 9th ave. Never have I been disappointed with a restaurant in my life like this one. 

On the way in... it took 10 minuets for someone to sit my co-worker and I down. He was eating lunch in the back, and ignoring other customers as well. (Really???)


We got our menus and both agreed that the corn sounded good. When it arrived it was war, as if it were sitting at the ledge for some time. It lacked flavor!!! I mean come on. Really corn with mayo and cheese has no flavor!!. Wheres my cayenne pepper? wheres the onion or something on this thing? Ugh what saved them was the small wedge of lime on the plate. Even still WTF.




For our Entree we had more hope... but that fell short when I got my dish. She ordered a grilled chicken sandwich with fries. It had a spicy mayo that was anything but spicy. The avocado was nice but WTF no flavor again!!! She had to ask for salt and pepper for everything..... 


I ordered the chicken enchiladas. Thinking a staple dish in't hard to mess up. Boy... I should have left after waiting 6 minutes to be seated. This dish was piss poor. The empty tables should have been an indicator that maybe this wasn't a great idea but I like to give places chances.... NEVER AGAIN




The whole dish needed something.... I didn't eat most of my food. I can't really describe how it was because I couldn't eat it...


I wouldn't go back here unless there is new management and a new chef. Please read reviews before venturing off to a few places. I've learned my lesson... but that's what this blog is here for!!

http://www.patronmexicangrillnyc.com/home

http://www.yelp.com/biz/patron-mexican-grill-new-york


Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org