Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Let's talk about Irish Pub... and lets also talk about Gourmet food...
The two never really go hand in hand..but this place broke the rules with that!! 

While looking for something different in midtown to eat for lunch I stumbled upon this place for lunch and boy was I happy! They have 4 floors all fully stocked with it's own bar on each floor. TV's to watch any game that's on, and Lovely customer service!!!

Now onto the food

Death by Lobster Lobster Ravioli, Lobster Sherry Cream, Lobster Garnish

Here I ordered the Death by Lobster dish... Oh my god was this delicious... I mean The bread was inhaled after two bites ( I secretly almost asked for another one) and the sauce for the lobster was out of this world. It also had a warm salad on top that just made the whole dish come together. I should have taken a picture of the end result because I literally destroyed that plate of food. 





Three Peppercorn Steak
Peppercorn Steak, Baby Greens 
Red Onions, Blue Cheese, Tomatoes
Blue Cheese Dressing



I went to lunch with my cousin and she had their Steak salad. I tried a piece of steak and was really impressed. It was cook right to temperature. The salad was super fresh as if they picked it out of a garden, really tasty. When she was finishing up her last few bits I kind of stole another slice of steak. It was seasoned really well that I feel like going there today on my off day just for that slice of steak!!! 

Oh well...



Other dishes on the menu looked really appetizing on other peoples table, so much so that I'm planning my next lunch venture there.. and I will most certainly write about it here!!!


Till next time guys!!!


http://www.theperfectpintnyc.com/menus.html

Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org